Saturday, October 6, 2012

Benny the Hulk

A few highlights of my week.

Joseph called 911 from Ryan's classroom phone at school.  I still am not sure why...

Our doorbell rang after I had left for work the other day.  This by itself is cause for great excitement for the kids.  It was a man going door to door asking about voter registration.  
Benny pokes his head out the front door and declares, "You're black!"
To which the poor, startled man calmly replied, "Yes I am."

I had to go relight the pilot light to the furnace at the rental condo, AGAIN, with Benny and Olivia in tow.  They hopped around this poor woman's house while she tried to keep them from tumbling down the crawl space I was in.  She finally bribed them with Butterfingers to get them to hold still.  Smart woman.  

And then Benny became The Hulk.  I'd just like to point out, Mom, he did not use blue.
I think this pretty much sums up my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment